Noam Urim produces wadding for thermal isolation of roofs, ceilings, walls, and floors. Among the company’s insulation materials:
- NU RTI-E: Exposed thermal isolation dramatically reduces the
temperature in summer and holds the temperature during the
winter to keep buildings more comfortable. A cost-effective
return on investment.
- NU RTI-R: Reflective thermal insulation, with aluminum coating
on one or both sides, prevents direct heat radiation and by this reduces the heat conduction.
With good insulation, heat reflection, and antiradiation properties, the fabric:
- maintains indoor temperature more efficiently,
- prevents heat loss to the environment,
- is soft and easy to install and use,
- is safe to use,
- is environmentally friendly, and
- can be produced as flame retardant.
For optimal results, Noam Urim produces its thermal wadding from different types of 100% polyester fibers. It can be produced in different weights, thicknesses, and widths depending on the customer’s requirements.